AJF Seeks Artist to Design Official Artwork 2020 Festival
We are seeking an exceptional local artist to create the official artwork for our 43rd annual Atlanta Jazz Festival, which will adorn the marketing collateral and festival merchandise for this year’s festival.
The selected artist will receive $1,000 for their work and a complimentary vending booth to use during the festival. The deadline to submit your proposed artwork is Friday, Feb. 7, 2020, by 5 pm.
Artists are encouraged to create an unique and visually expressive design that evokes the storied and beautiful legacy of jazz music. For full details, review the request for proposals (RFP) linked below.
For questions regarding the call, contact Kevin Sipp at KSipp@AtlantaGA.gov.
To pursue this opportunity, interested artists should submit the following:
- A current CV or bio that includes contact information: name, address, telephone number, email and website.
- Supporting materials:
- Each artist must submit one 300 dpi formatted, JPG image with a file size no larger than 2 MB.
- The file name for the supporting image should be labeled with your first and last name as follows: firstname_lastname.jpg (ex. john_smith.jpg)
- Submit the requested information via email to KSipp@AtlantaGA.gov and include the following details in the body of your email:
- Artist’s First and Last Name
- Artwork Title
- Medium of Artwork
- Artist’s Email Address
- and Artist’s Mailing Address
All submissions must be received by 5 pm EST, Friday, Feb. 7, 2020.
Submissions received after this deadline and those found to be incomplete will not be reviewed.
Proposals will be reviewed by the Mayor’s Office of Cultural Affairs, and the selected artist will be notified on February 14, 2020.